Pages

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sweet nothings

Well that didn't take long!

Kyle had ordered a new pair of glasses from Costco last week, and they came in, so he wanted to pick them up on Friday. He hung out on my computer while I was getting ready, and noticed the blog. We talked about the list we have already made, what is feasible within the next few weeks, the one date that probably isn't going to happen again, etc. He thought the blog was a cute idea... or at least got a little smile on his face when he noticed I had started one.

Anyway, we were leaving Costco and he bought me a beautiful bunch of Stargazer lilies. They're dying pretty quickly, but it was a sweet gesture from him. I don't think he has bought me flowers since he was in Afghanistan.

Saturday, we went wine tasting. The plan was to go on a big group date with a bunch of my sorority sisters immediately afterward, but he only wanted to go if we rode his motorcycle there, and after the wine tasting, I wasn't okay with that. We ended up waiting about two hours and going to a place I hadn't heard of before - Picazzo's Organic Italian Kitchen. It was really yummy! Hopefully we'll get to uploading those photos soon, and we can both give some feedback on the date... that was my original plan with the idea, anyway. I sent Kyle an invite with publishing permissions, but he hasn't gotten around to activating his account yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment