Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

We're back with Date #4!

I have noticed that we are both terrible at the blogging thing, and at the picture taking thing. There were no pictures of dinner with Jay/Josh/Gloria, so again, that one doesn't count. I also don't think he took photos of our Thanksgiving dinner, which I was going to count. But we do have one in! Thankfully we attended a meetup event (with East Valley Italian Food & Wine) last Friday, Dec. 3rd. One of the ladies there had a camera and took pictures. So they aren't the best, and definitely aren't flattering (of either of us, but especially me) but here they are!


I sat next to a crazy guy named Joe who is a big Palin fan and doesn't believe Obama was born in the US. It's a good thing it was me sitting next to him and not Kyle!

Another SUPER terrible picture of me. Apparently my A-game had left the building. Even my makeup looks atrocious. I'm blaming it on the lighting...

Another quick note: The wedding will likely be moved up a month or 6 week-ish. I didn't take into account the white coat ceremony, and we have planned on going to Italy for our honeymoon. I want to be there long enough to enjoy it. We haven't decided what the new date will be, but it will likely be between late June and mid-July.

0 comments:

Post a Comment